Individual Membership Term: Until September 30, 2019
Submit online at http://www.wedfw.com/sign-up-now.html
Quarterly Meetups: Dec, Mar, Jun, Sep (unless low turn-outs)
New Member Dues: $175 (membership valid till 09/30/2019)
* Membership Dues payments via paypal will incur an additional 2.2% + $0.30 towards paypal’s transaction and processing fees.
* Please note that you will incur additional expenses to attend and participate in WE DFW meetings and events based on the type of event, meeting purpose, location, food, and event goals & objectives.
* Membership is non-transferable. Membership dues are non-refundable, and not prorated.
* If any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Affliates are NOT WE DFW Members; Affiliates are considered as our supporters and can be men, women, or any business in good standing. To be considered as an affiliate of WE DFW, a minimum donation of $100/yr to WE DFW is required. Terms and conditions apply. Membership benefits do not apply to Affiliates.
* For complete details on Affiliate benefits, please email email@example.com with your information and we will get back to you.
* You can also support by donating to our WE UPLIFT FUND, for complete details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To attend WE DFW members meeting "One-Time" as a Guest, please email your name, business name/profession and contact info to email@example.com. At our member meetings, only members are allowed to introduce themselves and not guests. If you decide to become a member by joining WE DFW and pay your membership dues at the meeting, you will have an opportunity to introduce yourself.
Member Name, Member Biz, in WE DFW since
WE DFW gives thanks to below men and women for their fantastic support to our platform in the past:
Madhu Ahuja, Pallavi Ahluwalia, Ami Doshi, Samira Amlani, Archana Srivastava, Geeth Chettiar, Tanuja Reddy, Sandhya Padala, Sanjeetha Reddy, Uma Devireddy, Farrah Ahmed, Krishna Upadhyaya, Joysree Subramanian, Zarin Gillani, Rejina Chatterjee,Pranita Boga, Avani Reddy, Rajni Reddy Nalla, Vasudha Reddy, Kavitha Saggam, Jyothsna Kunduru, Sunita Rajmalani, Nirmita Shukla, Anu Benakatti, Anjali Desai
Shabnam Modgil, Seema Malik, Krishna Puttaparthi, Manohar Nimmagadda, Prasad Golkonda
Lynn Mortensen, Colleen Brinkman of NTFB, Mayor Laura Hill, Dr.Azam Anwar, Viren Balar
Sudha Reddy: A Self-Employed
independent SAP Consultant for 20 years working with top industry leaders and with a Masters degree in Information Systems from EMU, MI. A Social Entrepreneur, Mother, Business owner, TX Realtor, & an Avid Advocate for Women Advancement and Leadership.
Talent Hobbies include Motivating Women to pursue their passion, Content ideas, practicing Website skills, Tech & Social Media integration methods, and enjoy Travel & Luxury Real Estate.
Sudha is very passionate in engaging, supporting, and empowering women to think out of the box and work on positivity.