Sudha Reddy: A Self-Employed
independent SAP Consultant for 18+ years working with top industry leaders and with a Masters degree in Information Systems from EMU, MI. A Social Entrepreneur & Avid Advocate for Women Advancement and Leadership.
Business owner cum TX Realtor.
Talent Hobbies include Motivating Women to pursue their passion, Public Speaking, writing Movie Scripts, Website Development, Tech & Social Media integration, and Travel & Luxury Real Estate.
Sudha is very passionate and vocal in engaging, supporting, and empowering women and in channeling the positive spirit and collective energies from women of all walks of life.
* Affliates are NOT WE DFW Members; Affiliates are considered as our supporters and can be men, women, or any business in good standing. To be considered as an affiliate of WE DFW, a minimum donation of $100/yr to WE DFW is required. Terms and conditions apply. Membership benefits do not apply to Affiliates.
* For complete details on Affiliate benefits, please email email@example.com with your information and we will get back to you.
WE DFW thanks below men and women for their fantastic support to our platform in the past:
Madhu Ahuja, Pallavi Ahluwalia, Ami Doshi, Samira Amlani, Archana Srivastava, Geeth Chettiar, Tanuja Reddy, Sandhya Padala, Sanjeetha Reddy, Uma Devireddy, Farrah Ahmed, Krishna Upadhyaya, Joysree Subramanian, Zarin Gillani, Rejina Chatterjee,Pranita Boga, Avani Reddy, Rajni Reddy Nalla, Vasudha Reddy, Kavitha Saggam, Jyothsna Kunduru, Sunita Rajmalani, Nirmita Shukla, Anu Benakatti
Shabnam Modgil, Seema Malik, Krishna Puttaparthi, Manohar Nimmagadda, Prasad Golkonda
Lynn Mortensen, Colleen Brinkman of NTFB, Mayor Laura Hill, Dr.Azam Anwar, Viren Balar
* WE DFW LeanIn Sessions are free for all women to attend. Please join our email list for free using this link and we will let you know of our next LeanIn session and our news and events.
Now Accepting Membership Applications for
Membership Term: Until September 30, 2019
Submit online at http://www.wedfw.com/sign-up-now.html
Quarterly Meetups: Dec, Mar, Jun, Sep
New Member Dues: $175 (membership valid till 09/30/2019)
* Membership Dues payments via paypal will incur an additional 2.2% + $0.30 towards paypal’s transaction and processing fees.
* Please note that you will incur additional expenses to attend and participate in WE DFW meetings and events based on the type of event, meeting purpose, location, food, and event goals & objectives.
* Membership is non-transferable. Membership dues are non-refundable, and not prorated.
* If any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org